MPP Solar Inverter
MPP Solar Inverters.
MPP Solar Inverter (Parallel mode)
Solar inverter with monitoring and control via WatchPower protocol.
Installation GuideView on Github
For detailed connection and operation instructions check our Watchpower Solar Inverter Monitoring guide.
Connect to Enapter
- Sign up to the Enapter Cloud using the Web or mobile app (iOS, Android).
- Use the Enapter ENP-RS232 or Enapter ENP-KIT-232-485-CAN communication module for physical connection.
- Add communication module to your site using the mobile app.
- Upload this blueprint to the communication module.
For physical RS-232 connection with the inverter you will need:
- RS-232 communication module:
- Communication cable with RJ45 connector on one side and plain wires on another side. You can use RJ45 breakout connector to assemble such cable.
ENP-RS232 Connection Diagram
ENP-KIT-232-485-CAN Connection Diagram
- _Single mode detected alert means that this blueprint doesn't support inverters working in single mode. Please upload this blueprint.
- Check the wiring according to the diagram above.
- Check communication with inverter using official Watchpower/Solarpower software. If it works, then this blueprint should work as well.